6 Steps to Starting 2016 with Healthy Cashflow
It's the first work day of 2016 for most people, so now is the perfect time to start the year as you mean to go on and make sure 2016 is your year of complete cashflow confidence.
Confidence, by flickr user Chris & Karen Highland
Here's a few tips to get you off to a good start:
- Check your Satago notification centre for new replies from customers or diary notifications received over the holiday break.
- Review your Satago email templates to make sure you are happy with the message and tone of voice for each email.
- Reconcile any recent payments received in your accounting software.
- Switch your Reminders, Statement and Thank You emails back on so any lingering unpaid invoices start getting chased ASAP.
- Take a look at your Aged Debtor report so you know what debtors you should prioritise.
- Review your Customer Credit Summary Report to make sure all customers are below their recommended credit limit and to check whether any of your customers' credit scores have started to trend downwards at the end of 2015.
Following these quick steps as soon as possible will help ensure that you start 2016 with your customers paying you on time leading to complete cashflow confidence.
Here's to a great 2016 for old and new Satago users alike!
P.S. Remember to switch those out-of-office notifications off. ;)