What are notifications?
Notifications allow you to be alerted when certain actions or events happen with Satago. Notifications can alert you via several mechanisms, including via in-app messages and emails.
How do I know if I have any new notifications?
Once you have logged in to Satago, look in the top right hand corner of the page and you will either see ‘No new notifications’ or you will see a number of new notifications waiting for you. By default you will also receive an email from Satago when each new notification occurs. Clicking on the number of notifications in the top right of the page will take you to the list of notifications that are currently available. Once you have clicked on a notification or the link from your email it will be marked as read.
How do I control the number of emails I receive for notifications?
The notifications settings can be found by clicking on the notifications message in the top right of the page and then clicking on the Options button. The options show all the different kinds of notifications you can receive and how you will be alerted when each new notification is triggered. The settings can be:
- Notify me: Each new notification will increase the counter of ‘new notifications’ within the Satago application
- Notify and email me: Each new notification will be sent to you as an email in addition to the in-app notification as above
- Off: Each new notification will be ignored – there will be no increase to the counter, no email, and the notifications for this category will not be shown in the notification list
What can I get notified about?
More notification categories are being added all the time, it is best to check the notification options page for the current list. Here are the definitions of some of them:
- Customer leaves a comment: Triggered when the recipient of a Reminder (your customer) makes a comment by email or by visiting the customer invoice page
- User leaves a comment: Triggered when another user in your organisation makes a comment by email or by visiting the in-app invoice or customer page
- New internal note: Triggered when another user in your organisation leaves an internal note
- Customer’s credit risk has changed: Triggered when one of your matched customers changes credit score band, or their DBT or credit score starts trending negatively
- Customer’s outstanding amount exceeds credit limit: Triggered when a matched customer owes you more than their credit limit