At Satago, we do everything we can to ensure our users receive the best possible service. If you have an issue that you want to discuss, in the first instance, please contact our support desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
However, if you feel that your issue has not been handled to your satisfaction, please follow the steps below.
We always strive to:
- make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint;
- give your complaint the time and attention it deserves;
- resolve your complaint without delay;
- make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
How can I make a complaint?
If you're not satisfied with any aspect of our products or service, you can tell us in the following ways:
In writing - Please address your letter to:Corporate Complaint
Satago Finance Ltd
91 Wimpole Street
By telephone - Please contact us on +44 20 8050 3015. We can be reached Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm GMT. Calls may be recorded.
By email - email@example.com
If we can't reach an agreement with you
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally, however, if you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the independent specialist dispute resolution organisation the
If you want the Ombudsman Services to investigate the complaint:
- you must have received a 'deadlock' letter from us, or
- 12 weeks must have elapsed since you registered the complaint which remains unresolved
Please note that the complaint must be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Services within six months of either:
- the date of a 'deadlock' letter or
- the expiry of 12 weeks since the unresolved complaint was registered
A deadlock letter from Satago Finance Ltd to your company confirming that it has not been possible to resolve the complaint.